Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quickie

My computer finally is getting fixed. Mary is coming over it show it who is boss.
This update is through my phone. I probably could have gone to my parents' to update my blog, but really, my blog has been the last thing on my mind. Long story short, these past 3 weeks have been quite possibly the worst few weeks I've had in my 6 years of teaching. Even worse than my entire 1st year of teaching, and if you knew me then, you kbow what that lovely class of little darlings did to me! I would come home from work and literally curl up in a ball on my bed and cry. Well, this year has been worse.

Today is a holiday at my school, but becaaus it is a homestudy day and I still have deadlines to meet and work that needs to be done, I have been and will continue to be working throughout the day.

Moving on! Many many things to catch up on! Lots of pictures and updates as soon as Mary is done with my computer!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry girl! Those are the worst days! My sixth grade class loved to stress me out, and I would do the same thing when I got home! If I can help out in any way just holla at your girl! Love ya ;)

    ReplyDelete