Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby Shower for Baby Bostyn

Braysen has become increasingly active. We went to Desiree's baby shower on Saturday. We had a ton of parties to go to and this was our second stop. I didn't get any pictures, because it is so difficult to just have him there with me, aside from eating, socializing, anything like that.

Kristen tried to play with him, but he gave her a run for her money. When she bent down, he pulled himself up on her knees. Within the next ten seconds, he managed to pull down her top, grab at her necklace twice, and then steal the cookie out of her hand. It seemed as if every time she tried to stop him from doing something, he already had his next move planned out! Needless to say, she didn't dare try to play with him again after that!

Then he moved on to Emery. He proceeded to try and put his hand up her skirt, then was scaring her with his new voice noises he's been making.
Aaand, because I have so much free time on my hands and often find myself very bored (haha), these are the blocks and the hooded towel I made for Little Miss Bostyn.




2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! You did some major blogging! I loved catching up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy!!! Thank you soo much for coming to the shower! I know you are a busy busy lady so it meant a lot that you were there! It meant even more that you hand made these for our little Bostyn! We all gushed over them when we got home that night.. mind you it was well after midnight, and I had to dig through about thirty bags before I found your bag =) but I just had to show Matt and of course my grandma, she needed to see every detail! We LOVE them so much and cant wait to put them up in her nursery! I cant wait to see her little booty wrapped in that big hooded towel, I can just picture it now. Thank you again!! <3

    ReplyDelete