Friday, November 19, 2010

New Toy

Don't get too excited, this toy is for ME! When I was pregnant with Braysen, my friend Lindsey told me that I just absolutely needed to get my hands on a Shark Vac-then-Mop. She kept telling me that once Braysen was crawling around I would want my floors absolutely cleaner than clean. Of course I am a clean freak, but now that I'm having a harder and harder time keeping this little booger on the carpeted areas in our house. So after doing some research, I can make Lindsey proud and say that I broke down and bought one today. I say my "new toy", because the entire time I had Braysen in the tub, it's all I could think about. As soon as he was down for the night, I broke this baby out of the box and went to town! I know, how lame can I be? Not only am I excited about a dang vacuum/mop, but I'm excited and mopping on a Friday night!


1 comment:

  1. That is a sah-weeet new toy! I'll be inspecting your floors tomorrow to see how it worked :))

    ReplyDelete