Sunday, November 28, 2010

Getting Christmas-ified

We put up all of our Christmas decorations this weekend, inside and out. Here are some pictures from the outside of our house:




 I have to admit, I'm not as thrilled with the way our lights look this year as I always was with our old house. I LOVED the exterior of our old house, and loved how the decorations prettied it up. They just don't fit our new house in the same way.

Our old house:



The snow is a nice touch, too, right? :)

I guess I can't complain too much though. I can remember being in tears around this time last year because this was about the time I bought Braysen's baby book. As I was looking through it, there was a section about "My First Home". I was very upset because at that time, we still had no idea where we would be living, and reading that part of the baby book reminded me that Braysen may not have a home to come home to.

While Tony worked on the outside, Braysen & Grammie helped with the inside. My mom will try to say that she didn't do much, but just the fact that she entertained Braysen for a little while was a huge help!
















1 comment: