Saturday, November 20, 2010

One Word

I have only one word for my new toy: awesome! One of the best purchases I've made in a while. I got it from Bed Bath & Beyond, with a coupon of course. Well, not exactly, I forgot my coupon, but BB&B is so wonderful that I can take my receipt and my coupon back and they'll discount the price. Anyway, I love it because it only uses water, no cleaners! It says on the box (but I'm not sure how accurate it is) that it kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria. I love that now that I baby who not only crawls all over my tile, but has been caught with his face on it.

One of the things that I love best about is that it gets the fondant out of my grout! I've spent so much time scrubbing my grout after I've decorated a cake because if fondant ends up on the floor (and it inevitably does) it comes right off the tile, but sticks in the grout really badly. Something else: Something else that I love, is that it dries so quickly! I can go on and on about it, but I have some baking to do for tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment