Saturday, September 12, 2009

Goodbye First Tri!

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)




 Today, I am officially 13 weeks, and officially into my second trimester! The baby is the size of a peach, which is really weird, because I have been eating peaches in my lunch every day this past week. I don't know what has been going on with my sleep patterns, but the last few nights I haven't been able to sleep. I was up late last night packing up our house (more on this later) and was up early right after Tony left for work (yes, he is working on a Saturday... we're having a baby people!). You would think that because it's a Saturday my body would want to sleep in. Not happening today. Maybe I'll do a little more packing before I meet my mom to buy stuff for my new house. Then it's off to Bunco after that! Looks like my days of DRUNKO are over for a while!

1 comment:

  1. The sleepless night's are God's way of preparing you for the night's ahead!! :) You will be amazed at how few hours of sleep you can actually survive on! Keep up the good work Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete