Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Aquarium of the Pacific

I don't know if I've bragged about the field trip situation at my school, but for the most part, it's pretty awesome. Field trips are almost once a month. I always dreaded field trips before, they were always really stressful. I was always worried that a student would get injured, or get lost, or just be misbehaving and get themselves in trouble. I always went home exhausted because I spent the entire day worrying and being super watchful (more than normal) of my students.

At my new school, the field trips are planned on the homestudy days, so the parents take their kids. I'm not responsible for an entire class of kids running around at the field trip site. The parents chaperone, and we don't have to stay in one big group. There's no bus-ride there or back, I take my own car. The best part? I can bring family guests. Braysen has been able to go on every field trip with me. Today, my mom joined us and we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific.




Seahorses!





BIG fishy!
  






Grammie & Braysen


Sharks!


He wanted in the water with the sharks



Coloring at lunch after our field trip

1 comment:

  1. What a fun field trip! He's so stinkin cute! Luv his wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete