Monday, November 15, 2010

Morning Routines

Mornings are extremely difficult in this house. Unfortunately, because I have such a light sleeper on my hands, when my alarm goes off in the morning, it wakes Braysen up. Yes, he is on the other side of the house, and even with our bedroom door closed, his bedroom door closed, and his white noise machine on, he still wakes up when my alarm goes off!

So my entire morning is spent chasing after him. Getting ready is an afterthought. Shower? Forget it! Better hope I remembered to wash and blow dry my hair before I went to bed!

He's moving around so much, crawling so fast, and into everything that getting ready has become close to impossible. So last week, I plopped him into the sink to give me some time to get ready. It worked. It bought me some time. I had about 7-10 minutes to get ready, then he was ready to move on to something else!






No comments:

Post a Comment