Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Knott's Berry Farm

I know I've really slacked with blogging the last few days. It seems as if I can either keep my picked up all day, keep up with my block orders, or blog, but not all three at once. This may have something to do with the fact that several times this week my body has literally forced me to park it on the couch and rest for a few. It always happens around 3pm. Lucky for me Tony has been working nights this week and has been able to take Braysen outside or entertain him when my body goes into rest mode. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do if this happens next week while he's at work!

Last week my mom and I took Braysen to Knott's. He loved it, like usual. He loves all the rides and be loves Snoopy, or "Noopy" as he says. I love roller coasters (don't worry, I didn't ride any that day) and my mom is even crazier about them. There were several rides that Braysen wanted to ride but he just wasn't tall enough yet. I have a feeling he's going to be one of those little kids that wants to ride the scary roller coasters before he's big enough!










This last pictures makes me laugh every time I look at it. Every. Single. Time. My mom took Braysen on the Log Ride. I know it looks like Braysen is scared to death, I think his face is just the reaction to the tickle in his tummy. The first words out of his mouth after they got to the bottom was, "I all wet!"  At the end of the day, after he had gone on pretty much every thing and we had some more time still, we asked him what he wanted to go on again and he told us the ride with the water! Hahaha, this kid is crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment