Wednesday, February 13, 2013

30 Weeks


 

30 weeks and still trucking along! This week's picture is a few days late, so it's more like 30 weeks and 4 days.  Oops!

My doctor has scheduled my delivery for April 3rd.  It's exciting that I actually have a date, but a little scary that I am close enough to the end of this pregnancy to have a delivery date! I will be already be almost 38 weeks by then, I hope I can keep these little babes cooking until then!

Next week I have to start visiting the hospital twice a week for Non Stress Tests. They will monitor the babies for about a half an hour each visit. My doctor told me that if they determine that the babies aren't doing as well as they would like them to be doing and they think they'll do better outside my body, they will deliver them right then and there! Holy moly!

Our hospital bags have been packed since the early end of January and will be put in the car for every doctor and hospital visit from here on out - just in case. 

5 comments:

  1. Yay I have just recently started following you on Instagram and reading your blog! I am studying to be an elementary teacher and engaged with my wedding less than a year away. I just wondered how did you build your blog up?! Feel free to check mine out:) Schottelstory.blogspot.com

    Samantha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited for you! I gave birth to my twinkies at 37 weeks :) They induced me & I had an epidural! That was awesome because I didn't have any with my other boys!! I wanted to give birth in birthing room but at 34 weeks somehow baby B (Samantha) turned and was breech! So we had to go in OR room just in case she didn't turn & theyd have to do an emergency csec after Sydney came out! But she turned -yay! And out she came out 4 minutes after baby A
    I had to be monitored so much because they both shared a placenta so I had to go to doctors a lot too :( OMG sorry been reminiscing my twinkies birth I have to go get my husband for lunch! See you on Instagram
    ❤ Stephanie aka twinkies73

    ReplyDelete
  3. My c-section was scheduled for 38 weeks and 5 days but I went into labour on my own and they were born at 37 weeks exactly (still by c-section). Those last few weeks I had so many appointments with the doctor visits, ultra sounds and non-stress tests, it felt like being pregnant was a full time job! All worth it, course.

    So excited for you to meet your girls!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I remember those days of bi-weekly OB visits and sonograms and stress tests. All good things, girl! The last six weeks we packed the car for every appointment- just in case;) you are doing such an awesome job cookin' those little bits! Just a few more weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am 34 w 5 days with mono-di boys. And I have to ask, what is the nst? I have never had one and my doc has never said anything about it! Did they tell you why you have to go in twice a week? I'm starting to freak out! Also just found out my doc is out of town my entire 36th week! What?? That's not something a person this pregnant needs to hear!!

    On a lighter note, I've been following you on Instagram and just started reading your blog today! Best wishes for you in your journey!!

    ReplyDelete