Thursday, October 18, 2012

13 Weeks



I'm a little late with my post for 13 weeks, it should have been posted on Tuesday. In my defense, there isn't always somebody here to snap my photo on days when I've actually gotten ready. Don't get me wrong, I get up and get dressed every day. Changing out of my jammies and putting on yoga pants counts as getting dressed, right? But I do not do hair and makeup unless I have to leave the house.

Today I had an appointment to finally see my new doctor at Kaiser. I saw a nurse last week and had all my labwork done. I LOVE my new doctor!!!! She actually bumped up my due date, so I will be officially 14 weeks tomorrow!

Now for the big news. She was able to confirm that while the babies are in each in their own amniotic sac, they do share a placenta, which means that they are identical! So all of you that voted boy/girl in my poll, you were wrong! Sorry! You can change your vote through Saturday though! :)

1 comment: