Thursday, October 4, 2012

Random Thursday Thoughts

  • I have been trying to work out every day. Some days are more difficult than others. I think I'm going to do a separate post about what I've been doing.
  • I have come to terms with the fact that I will need to buy some maternity clothes at some point (hopefully not any time soon) for this pregnancy. I just wore regular clothes a size bigger or wore my Be Band with my regular jeans when I was pregnant with Braysen. I'm pretty sure I will have a hard time getting non-maternity clothes stretched around my tummy. This makes me sad.
  • Braysen's potty businesses going really well. It's rare that he has an accident during the day, and when he does, it's always because he was too involved with his playing that he didn't realize he had to go. He is waking up dry from almost all naps and occasionally wakes up dry in the morning from all night.
  • I bought this huge tub-o-caramel when we were in Oak Glen. I may or may not have had a sliced apple drizzled with caramel every night since then. My original plan was to use the caramel for treats I was going to make for our gender reveal, but if I keep up at the rate I've been going, I will be driving back to Oak Glen to get more!

  • I see my new doctor on the 11th. I am very excited but very nervous as I've always had the same OB and have never even set foot in a Kaiser building before. Everything is just so institutionalized and I'm not used to it. I had to make my appointment through a main call center, not through the doctor's office staff, and when I called to figure out where to have my records from my previous doc faxed it was a nightmare. I called 3 different numbers before somebody was able to tell me to fax the records to their main office, not to the doc themselves. 
  • I picked up a couple more pairs of yoga pants the other day at Target. I had to dress in nice clothes every day to go to work during my first pregnancy. I don't really have much in the way of comfy clothes besides my jammies and there's no way I'm staying in those all day! Yoga pants seem like a logical choice.
  • My diet checklist has hit the back burner. I am still using it as a reference, but I'm listening to my body and eating when I feel hungry, not just eating off the list all day long to dry to check everything off. 
  • We have been talking about moving for over a year now. We're not sure where we want to go or what we want to do with this house, but we do know that we want to be somewhere else. I would really like to sell the house and buy something else, but Tony doesn't really want to sell it. He would rather rent it out and find a rental somewhere. Personally, I don't know if I really want to deal with a rental property. I have nightmares about people not paying rent or thrashing our house. I had a friend give me a recommendation for a rental company.  I called them a week ago and they still have not called me back. I don't think I want to do business with a rental company that doesn't return phone calls, so I am still looking around.
  • Thank goodness for cooler days! This was the forecast from last night. Such a drastic change from the 108 temp we had on Monday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment