Wednesday, October 3, 2012

11 Weeks

11 Weeks

However, this picture is a little deceiving, the shadow produced by the camera makes me look a little bigger than I actually am. I didn't notice the shadow until I uploaded the picture on the computer and by then I didn't feel like taking another one. Ha!

I picked out the molding at Home Depot and Tony cut it. A few strips of wood glue and ta-da, I have a frame. I still need to use some filler in the cracks between the pieces and paint it, but it's almost done.


I did a close up of the picture so you can see that the shadow did exaggerate my bump a little bit.


2 comments:

  1. okay seriously, the chalkboard is the cutest thing ever! but not cuter than you. hoping and praying i look as amazing as you do when i'm prego one day

    xoxo
    Megs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these chalkboards on pinterest and I thought they were so adorable!! BUT they are even more adorable when they have stuff about twins!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete