Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I was right!

We decided we couldn't wait until our Dr. appointment to find out the sex of our baby. We just had to know! We went for our early gender determination on Saturday. I kept telling everybody that I was sure it was a boy. I was even hesitant to pay for the early gender determination, because I was so sure. I heard from so many people that they thought I was wrong, they thought it was a girl. As it turns out, I was right!

glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics, It's A Boy Glitter Graphics

We are still working on a name for our little guy. One reason that I was so sure it was a boy, is because we had picked a girl name fairly easily. I knew that because it was too easy, the baby was definitely not a girl! So now we are trying to figure out what we are going to call him. I'm tired of using the pronouns "he" and "him" when I talk about him. We have it narrowed down to a name that both Tony and I like, but he's having a hard time committing to it. I think he's afraid he's going to find something else he likes better.

After we found out it was a little guy and not a girl, my mom and I spent the rest of the day shopping. We got a lot of great stuff for little man and a lot of great stuff for my new house. Almost everything on sale, clearanced, or with a coupon, of course. Would I shop any other way?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I bet Tony is super stoked (all guys want a lil boy!) Can't wait to hear the name you guys decide on =)...oh & the shopping gets out of control once you find out the gender! its so fun you just can't help yourself!

    ReplyDelete