Sunday, September 13, 2009

First Baby Gift

A few weeks ago, baby Schuler received their first presents (aside from all the things my mom has bought since the day she found out I was pregnant. Seriously, she went to Babies R Us the day I told her I was pregnant!) So, I got to my mom's house and there was a package from her friend Kathy that lives in Arkansas. The package was really some old fashioned candy that Kathy sent to my mom. But with the candy were these two little tiny onesies that Kathy found. She is a huge Razorback fan. My mom didn't tell me who they were from, but I immediately knew! It's so exciting to have things for the baby, so I just had to post the picture!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I get to leave your first comment!!! Congrats to you and Tony!!! What a lucky baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember your mom calling and telling me she was pregnant with you! I had to send something "special" for your little bundle of joy. God Bless you guys (or as we say in Arkansas "Ya'll")
    Love ya,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I remember the first things both my kiddos got...

    You guys are gonna have a blast! I'm so excited for you two.

    ReplyDelete