Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Strawberry Lemonade Smoothies

We haven't gotten a ton of things from our to-do list completed, but we have done several of them. #1 on the list was Strawberry Lemonade Smoothies. I really do believe that Braysen is going to be my little chef. Every single time I'm in the kitchen, no matter what he is doing, he drops everything and wants to see what's going on. I can't wait until he's old enough and I can give him jobs for him to "help" in the kitchen!





Yum! I diluted his smoothie quite a bit with water. I didn't want it to be too sweet and I also didn't want him to get brain freeze.


Tony was very upset that he wasn't going to be included in some of the things on my to-do list, so we popped some in the freezer for him. He didn't seem to mind that it was in a pink container.

Yum! He sucked this thing down so fast. I don't think he even took a breath as he was drinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment