Saturday, December 12, 2009

We get a glimpse of Braysen!

Today we went for our 3D/4D ultrasound. My aunts bought a package for me for my birthday where we get to go twice to have these ultrasounds done. Everybody wanted to come, so we had a room-full! It was really cool and we got some really great shots of baby Braysen in action.

Chunky boy already! He definitely hasn't been starving!


A little smile.


Little feet!





I know it's a lot of pictures of him, but they gave us 113, so there were SO MANY to choose from!

Our audience:
Aunt Jennifer, Ryan, & Aunt Stephanie

Aunt Stephanie & my mom

My grandma & Kylie

Tony's dad, checking out my belly.

Aunt Jennifer, Ryan, & Tony

The technician was cracking up at our crazy family.

6 comments:

  1. These are some cool shots...Hey tell big tony he's looking mighty grey...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! I THINK IT IS SOOOOOO AWESOME THAT ALL OF THOSE FAMILY MEMBERS CAME WITH YOU...THAT LITTLE BOY IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOOO LOVED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really amazing! I love, love, love him already!!!! Can't wait for him to arrive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great!!! That is the neatest thing. So ADORABLE!!! Cant wait to been the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! Braysen is soooo handsome :-) Congrats Mommy!

    xoxo
    Marlo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us share this special day with you, it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete