Monday, January 3, 2011

Walking...kinda

Braysen has been taking some balanced steps on his own since about a week before he turned 9 months. It was December 7th to be exact, which, oddly enough was the night we were both sick with the flu.


Anyway, it's been next to impossible for me to get it on camera, because this kid only seems to do things when it's his idea (like waving or clapping). It's so hard to prompt him to do things.

His balance is getting better and better! I caught him tonight walking to his walker.

Please excuse the blurriness (I guess I didn't fix my camera) and turn the sound down so you don't hear my loud voice...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH...We are in trouble now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, you are so right... and you get him next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh Noah's I got Noah's first few steps on my camera phone many phones ago & wish I still had it! Watch out new he'll be everywhere lol
    :)

    ReplyDelete