Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Wagon - Part 2

It was four weeks ago today that I blogged and vowed to get my food and exercise situation under control. I'll be honest, I think I've exercised a whopping ONE time since that blog. My eating has been better, but I still cheat more than I eat healthily. Even with all this, I managed to lose 4½ pounds in those weeks. That doesn't sound like a lot, but it is a huge deal for me!

Four weeks ago, I had 2 pounds to go until I reached my prepregnancy weight, with 7 more pounds after that I just wanted to lose, so, 9 pounds total. I've lost half of what my goal was in a month!

I have healthy foods in my house, but I choose to eat other things.I need to make healthier choices. I also think I've found a way to streamline our schedule, so hopefully I will be able to have time and energy to actually exercise every (and I mean every) day. I'll check back in 4 weeks with my progress (maybe). If you don't hear any more about it, then it probably is bad news! :)

I have much more to blog about, play dates and a BBQ, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm tired. And with my new schedule that I set up for myself, I was supposed to be in bed 6 minutes ago!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your weight loss journey...but just for the record- I would KILL to have a figure like you. You are beautiful just the way you are :)

    ReplyDelete