Sunday, July 25, 2010

Boys

Last weekend we went to Kyle and Lindsey's. Most of my friends (that I've spent time with lately) have baby girls. It was nice to be around their little boy Gavin, because it made me feel better about how much energy and how wild Braysen is. I was starting to think there was something wrong with him, like an early case of ADHD, every time I saw him compared to everybody else's baby girls. But once I saw Gavin's energy in comparison, I felt so much better. I guess Braysen is just all-boy!

Gavin and Lexi were so interested in him when we first got there. Braysen was interested in them as well.



Gavin making faces at me.



Love at first sight.




Kisses!




Lexi thought she'd lean in for a kiss, too...



But she didn't know that Braysen also loves to pull hair!
I don't know what it is, but my kid just loves to make girls cry!


What I found pretty funny is that after we got home and I was looking through our pictures, I realized that pictures of us and our friends have pretty much become non-existent since we all had kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment