Friday, February 8, 2013

Brynlee & Berlyn's Baby Shower

I'm finally getting around to blogging about the baby shower! Most of these pictures you've probably already seen, since my mom posted pictures within hours of the shower ending. She's crazy like that.

My mom and my friend Carolyn threw the shower and they did a fabulous job! I had mentioned before that this shower was going to be much smaller than the shower I had when I was pregnant with Braysen. It was, but it still seemed like there were a lot of people there! The girls were spoiled (of course) by our friends and family.  I've spent the last two weeks washing and putting everything away. The nursery is almost complete. I will post some pictures soon.





My Aunt Jennifer made these cute little name signs for the girls.




 Hot chocolate bar! Yum!

Ashton and Sawyer checking out the sweets.


 Love all these ladies!!


We always make the mistake of taking pictures and the end of events. I look so tired and huge by the end of the day!
 
 Braysen did not attend the shower. I just thought it would be too hard to chase him around and be worried about what he was doing and I was worried that it would be too much for him with all the gifts for the babies. Plus, the shower started right at naptime. After he woke up, Tony brought him over so he could say hi to everybody and eat some of the goodies.

 Me and my mom. I know, I look sooo tired! I was!


Me & Carolyn
\


 Tony loading up all the loot. It took both of our cars to get it all home!


This is why you haven't seen much of me lately. :) All these bags and boxes have kept me very busy! Thank goodness my mom came over a couple of days to help me!

1 comment: