Monday, January 21, 2013

27 Weeks


27 weeks and this pregnant belly is actually measuring at about 35 weeks. I just realized how huge my belly looks in this picture! In my defense, this picture was taken at night time and I always look/feel much bigger at the end of the day. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;)

For twins, it is suggested that you have your hospital bag packed by 28 weeks. I started putting my bag together just after Christmas and it's pretty much completely packed. I do have a few things I need to add to it, but it will be done by the end of this week.

Nothing new to report, still the same issues. I am very excited for my baby shower that my mom and Carolyn are throwing for me this weekend! This shower will be much different from my shower I had when I was pregnant with Braysen. We decided to scale it down, a ton. While I loved the fact that I was able to invite so many of my friends and coworkers, it was really unfortunate that I spent a majority of my time opening the massive mound of gifts and not much time socializing. This time around it is mostly just family and a few close friends. I was sad that there were a lot of people that I would have liked to invite, but we really just had to scale things down this time around.

We had our 4D ultrasound redone on Friday (long story about why it needed to be redone), so hopefully I will find some time later to blog about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment