Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

I've been trying to begin with our Christmas decorations all week, but it seems like every day something has happened to stop us. I decided that this year I'm not going to spend an entire day doing everything. I just don't have the energy for it this year. We have just been doing a little bit each day.

Yesterday we put up the garland and our stockings.
"What's dat?" Braysen asked me after I got all the stockings hung. "I wanna wear it!"
I took his stocking down and explained what it was for. He seemed to understand and even told me. "For Santa to put my bat monster truck?" Every time he asks for that monster truck I tell him that he should tell Santa that's what he wants for Christmas. He seems like he gets it this year. He is going to be so much fun this year at Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment