Tuesday, February 15, 2011

11 Months Old!

Almost every month when I go to take this picture, I have such a hard time getting Braysen to cooperate. His 11 month picture was a little different. I realized that I think he is purposely not cooperating. See for yourself.


When the camera comes out he is all smiles. I missed some great shots right before this because I still don't know how to use my very expensive camera and the first shots were really blurry. I actually had one of my students offer to teach me how to use my camera. Thanks, but no thanks. How embarrassing is that?




 Once you put the sticker on him and try to get him to take the "official picture", the cooperativeness goes right out the window.













 Posing





At 11 months, his walking skills are continuing to improve. He started taking some balanced steps just before he turned 9 months and then moved on to walking to things that were just a short distance away. He did that for a very long time. Now he just takes off without a destination. 


Mealtime hasn't been that fabulous. If he's tired, he's very lazy and will refuse to eat any food off his tray unless I put it on a spoon and feed it to him.

He will still eat pretty much anything that you put in front of him though.

We are working on weaning him off the bottle. He now takes his breakfast and lunch formula in a cup, so we're down to just two bottles a day! 


And THIS is what happens when you let daddy dress him. The poor child can't even walk because his pants are so long!
 


Ahhh, much better!

1 comment:

  1. Your little boy is so precious. I enjoy all of the pics of him. Hope you and Tony are doing well and congrats again on your cute lil' fam :)

    ReplyDelete