Saturday, October 2, 2010

Playing Ketchup

My recent posts on my blog match my spare time recently: nonexistant.
I have so much to blog about that I don't even know where to start! I'll do separate blogs for different days.

We had Emery's first birthday party that Saturday. Braysen was obsessed with their air conditioning unit. After he finished a bottle, Tony continued to play with him and the air. I reminded him that Braysen probably needed to burp, but he ignored me, like usual. He then proceeded to put Braysen on his shoulders. It's all fun and games until your baby who didn't burp spits up in your hair! Awesomeness!

Braysen started crawling the next day. He's been getting faster and more coordinated. His new hobby is trying to catch Tiffany. My new hobby is chasing him.



No comments:

Post a Comment