Monday, April 29, 2013

Braysen's 3rd Birthday


Because I was so pregnant this year, the plans for Braysen's birthday were nothing like those for his 1st and 2nd birthday. If you can remember, I really wanted to make it as far past his birthday as possible before the babies were born. I didn't want Braysen to have to share his birthday. I was heartbroken for him when my water broke 2 days before his birthday.

The night before my water broke we talked about what kind of cupcakes he wanted me to make him for his birthday and I stayed up that night to make his robot cupcake toppers. I'm so glad I did! My mom ended up making the cupcakes for him, even though he protested because he remembered me saying that I would make them.

Braysen stayed at my parents' while I was at the hospital, so my mom did some decorating to make his day special. I was so happy when my doctor told me she could discharge me if I wanted, that meant I could spend some time with him on his birthday.

 



A Farrell's had just opened not too far from us, so that's where we took him. He loved it!
















No comments:

Post a Comment