Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm On A Boat!

My brother has been working on getting his boat ready for Memorial weekend. Braysen found it necessary to be all up in the business.





My mom and my brother dug and found these pictures of me all up in the business when my dad was working on his boat. I guess some things will never change. :) By the way, check out my dad's SAH-WEEET shorts!


I think it's quite comical that the kaka face I have in these pictures looks a lot like the kaka face in a majority of the pictures I have of Braysen.

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Soooo funny! Ryan totally looks like your dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think braysen looks just like you in these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Braysen looks almost identical to you when you were younger. Love the similarities in interest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are so precious! That is so cute that Braysen makes the same face in pictures that you made. I still read every blog entry, but I usually do it from work or my phone so I don't comment. I hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete