Thursday, December 16, 2010

Little Houdini

It's official. He has me figured out. Today I just NEEDED to get some bottles washed. Braysen has decided that he no longer wants to be in the carpeted living room. Which is fine. He wants to be on the tile. It's fine, until he heads towards the dog bowl (I think he learned this from Emery) or tries to pull himself up on the barstools. He probably would be fine standing and holding on to the barstools, but I'm paranoid that he'll topple over backwards and hit his head on the tile. So today, I decided that I would block him in the living room by dragging our coffee table over between our chair and our couch. Good idea. Until the little stinker figured out that he could crawl through the coffee table. So, he shoved my photo albums out of the way, and made his way through. The pictures are a little blurry because I had to take them with the first thing I could grab when I figured out what he was doing, which just so happened to be my phone.







No comments:

Post a Comment