Monday, June 21, 2010

Our New House - AFTER

Four days before Braysen was born, I posted pictures of our new home before we did anything to it. At the time I promised to post the after pictures as soon as we finished. Here they finally are. We still have a few things we want to do, such as change out all of the appliances to match our stainless steel refrigerator, install granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, and replace all of the bathroom lighting fixtures and faucets, but that will happen when our budget allow it. You can click on the pictures to make them larger.

The bar

Entryway



Guest bathroom


 Kitchen


Living Room (And yes, I realize how sad-looking our TV is in this house. It fit perfectly in our media niche in our old house. We eventually want to get a built-in unit with shelving. Someday.)


Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom



Braysen's Room

* I can't post pictures of the guest bedroom yet. It is finished, but it is currently housing my many boxes of classroom stuff until we find somewhere better to store them.

*Next up is finishing our front yard, then onto the back! I wasn't thinking and forgot to take "before" pictures of the front yard, so when I post, it will just be the "after" pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Your home is beautiful Amy!!!! You guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete