Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Exciting News!

Surprise! We're expecting again! I'm due April 23rd.

I was just at the doctor last week for my 8-week appointment, and everything looked good. I had a little scare on Sunday, and when I called the doctor, they wanted to see me first thing to check baby's heartbeat and make sure everything was ok.

I went in and was scared to death. I always worry about worst-case scenario, so I had completely prepared myself to hear the doctor tell me there was no heartbeat. What I was NOT prepared to hear is that she actually saw TWO heartbeats and TWO babies on the ultrasound!



 I saw this really cute chalkboard on Pinterest a long time ago. I was really sad that I hadn't thought to do something like this when I was pregnant with Braysen, so I decided it would do it this time around. I took pictures every week and kept a journal, but I like how the chalkboard is like a 2 in 1. The girl that made the original chalkboard found a painting at a thrift store and painted it with chalkboard paint.  I went to one thrift store, got frustrated that I couldn't find what I was looking for, then went to Home Depot and bought a piece of chalkboard for 5 bucks.  T is going to use some crown molding to make a frame for it, we just haven't gotten there yet.
 

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the chalkboard! You're so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chalkboard and wonderful idea to keep up with it all the way through plus the fact of them being twins will make it that much more fun to see you and babies grow. I know I keep telling you but I can't help it. We are so Excited for you all. Love you tons xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My goodness Twins!! Wow! We are so excited for you guys ! What a shocker, but a blessing. I hope you guys the best and miss you all so much! I will see you at Heathers baby shower...wow all these babies, I'm not drinking the water lol ;)

    ReplyDelete