Thursday, August 23, 2012

Noodles & Cereal

Today we worked on fine motor skills. This only lasted a few minutes before he decided it was more fun to eat the cereal, break the spaghetti noodles into teeny tiny pieces and roll the play dough into snakes. At least it gave me a few minutes to put groceries away without his "help". 


Please don't mind the fact that my kid is in his underwear, well, most of the time. I'm really lucky to be able to keep that on him. I swear he was wearing clothes at the grocery store. But as I was unloading groceries, he took off his hat, shoes, and stripped down to his chonies. Lucky for me he knows where to put all of these things when he takes them off, unlike somebody else who lives in this house.  :)

He then decided that it would be a good idea to help me paint. He asked for a paintbrush so he could work. I put a little water on it and he went on his merry way touching up the paint in the living room.





No comments:

Post a Comment