Monday, August 9, 2010

JPD in Riverside - Farewell

I have a lot to blog about because I've been MIA for a while. I've been really busy tying up all the loose ends for Tony's party, so my poor blog has been neglected. It's easier for me to organize my ideas if I put each day in a separate blog.

So it's official. The Riverside JPD studio is now closed. They have a studio in Temecula and just opened one in Corona. I danced at JPD growing up and can't even count the number of hours spent at this studio and the number of memories I have at it. On July 26th, Terry and Mandy opened up the studio so all the JPD alum could go and take class on one of the last nights the studio would be open. I went so that I could see all the girls I grew up with, but I didn't dance, even though most of them did. :) I should have, but I don't think I can make my behind do most of those things anymore! And besides, Terry asks these dancers to do a lot more than we were ever required to do! These kids are in shape!



Braysen and me with Miss Terry and Michelle

Me and Michelle




Me and Mandy with our babies

Jessica and me with our babies

Braysen was a little startled when the music first started, but then he was excited and had his arms going almost the entire time!

Streeeetch those legs! I was amazed with how flexible some of the oldies still are!




Rebecca and me with our babies. I love that she showed up wearing one of our old dance recital Tshirts!



Tara, Becca, Isabella, Me, & Braysen



So weird to be sitting on this floor again.

No comments:

Post a Comment