Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Little Wiggleworm

Everybody that has held my little guy in the past week has told me that he has become such a little wiggleworm and that he is so hard to hold. The last two mornings I've woken up to find that he's wiggled his way to the other end of his bed. He also oftentimes will find a way to free his arms out of his swaddle blanket. Well, what he did this morning takes the cake!

While I was getting everything ready for his bath, I had him laying on his Boppy Lounger. I was on the phone and needed to get a diaper, so instead of yelling for Tony to get it for me, I walked into the other room to grab a diaper. I was gone for not more than 30 seconds. When I came back into the room, this is what I found:


Somehow this little stinker managed to wiggle his way off of the Boppy and onto the floor. My mom told me that we'd better get our running shoes ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment