Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WE just love my new pillow!

I've been having a difficult time sleeping lately. I sleep, just not well. I have a body pillow that I have had for several years that I was using, but it was pretty sad looking. Natalie was talking about a pillow she bought from Babies R Us. She had only used it once, but liked it so far. I had been looking at the pillow and considered buying it, but it was a little more expensive that what I wanted to pay for it. Once Natalie told me that Gina had one also (Gina is having twins!) and that Gina loved hers, I decided that I needed one.


Needless to say, I bought it yesterday (with coupons of course) and last night was my first night using it. It was one of the best nights of sleep I've gotten in a long time, even before I was pregnant!

Usually in the mornings, Tiffany snuggles in bed with Tony while I am getting ready for work. This morning, when I got out of the shower, this is what I found on my side of the bed...
 



Apparently, Tiffany would rather cuddle with my new pillow. Looks like we have a winner! Thanks for the suggestion Natalie!

2 comments:

  1. So it was well worth the the money!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was the best... i loved mine. it helped tons. Hope you get a better night sleep now :)

    ReplyDelete