Friday, April 29, 2011

Last Night

Last night was bad. First night in the toddler bed. Braysen rarely wakes up in the middle of the night, but when he does, he always puts himself back to sleep.

I had some stuff to finish up for work, so I didn't get to bed until 12. I slept on the floor in his room, just in case.

1:00 - Braysen woke up.

3:15 - Tony was taking the toddler guardrail off and putting the crib back together while I tried to keep Braysen under control.

4:30 - Braysen finally went back to sleep.

5:30 - My alarm went off. I am not a coffee drinker, but I think I'll be taking the whole pot with me to work today.

6:30 - Braysen woke up. Sorry mom, but I think he might be a little grouchy today. :( Me too.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment